Blood and Wine DLC Quest Start You’ll need to have finished the A Poet Under Pressure quest before you can embark on the new adventure. Go to Mulbrydale in Velen and check out the notice board. Being at least level 35 is advisable – the weakest enemies you’ll face will be at that level.
- 1 How do I access Blood and Wine?
- 2 How do you trigger the Blood and Wine DLC?
- 3 Should I start Blood and Wine or Hearts of Stone first?
- 4 Why can’t I start Blood and Wine?
- 5 Can I play Blood and Wine before main story?
- 6 Can you leave Toussaint?
- 7 How do I access Hearts of Stone?
- 8 What level should I start Blood and Wine?
- 9 Are The Witcher 3 DLCS good?
- 10 Which is better Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine?
- 11 Is Blood and Wine a post game?
- 12 Is The Witcher 3 DLC free?
- 13 How long is Blood and Wine Witcher 3?
- 14 Witcher 3: How to Start the Blood and Wine DLC and Meet Its Level Requirements
- 15 How to Play Blood and Wine
- 16 How to Start Blood and Wine Expansion Quest
- 17 Blood and Wine DLC Quest Start
- 18 The Witcher 3: How to Start the DLC (Heart of Stone & Blood and Wine)
- 19 How to Start the Heart of Stone DLC
- 20 How to Start the Blood and Wine DLC
- 21 How to start blood and wine? : The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt General Discussions
- 22 Witcher 3: Blood & Wine – How to Access the DLC
- 23 The Witcher 3: 10 Tips For Completing The Blood And Wine DLC
- 24 10Reach Level 35 Or Higher
- 25 9Upgrade Or Purchase Equipment Prior To Entering Toussaint
- 26 8Complete Every Side Quest
- 27 7Read The Tombstones
- 28 6Craft Vampire Oil
- 29 5Play Blood And Wine On The Death March Difficulty
- 30 4Research The Backstory Of Regis
- 31 3Choose The Right Romance Option During The Main Questline
- 32 2Don’t Upset Anna Henrietta
- 33 1Fully Upgrade Corvo Bianco
- 34 How To Start The Witcher 3’s ‘Blood And Wine’
- 35 The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine – Main Quest walkthrough
- 36 How to start the Blood and Wine expansion
- 37 Envoys, Wineboys
- 38 The Beast of Toussaint
- 39 The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine guide and walkthrough
- 40 Blood and Wine main quest walkthrough
- 41 Secondary quests
- 41.1 Knight for Hire
- 41.2 No Place Like Home
- 41.3 Turn and Face The Strange
- 41.4 The Warble of a Smitten Knight
- 41.5 Paperchase
- 41.6 Fists of Fury: Toussaint
- 41.7 Father Knows Worst
- 41.8 Extreme Cosplay
- 41.9 A Knight’s Tales
- 41.10 The Hunger Game
- 41.11 Mutual of Beauclair’s Wild Kingdom
- 41.12 The Perks of Being a Jailbird
- 42 Secondary quests – Wine Wars
- 43 Treasure Hunts
- 44 New open-world activities
- 45 Blood and Wine
- 46 Official Statement
- 47 Features
- 48 Gameplay
- 49 User Interface
- 50 Quests
- 51 Videos
- 52 Gallery
- 53 References
- 54 Blood and Wine quests
- 55 Main quests
- 56 Secondary quests
- 57 Contracts
- 58 Treasure hunts
How do I access Blood and Wine?
The vast majority of Blood and Wine takes place in Toussaint, a new area added that’s strongly reminiscent of medieval Southern France. In order to get there, you’ll have to complete a quest in Velen entitled “Envoys, Wineboys”, which will then get you access to Toussaint and the rest of the DLC.
How do you trigger the Blood and Wine DLC?
How to Access the DLC
- Travel to Velen and check the job notice board.
- Taking this notice will start the first Blood and Wine main quest “Envoys, Wineboys.”
- Follow the waypoint marker to meet with the Toussaint Knights.
- After helping the Knights and completing the quest, you’ll gain access to the region of Toussaint.
Should I start Blood and Wine or Hearts of Stone first?
While doing Hearts of Stone before Blood and Wine is preferable, it isn’t necessary given the disconnected nature of the Hearts of Stone campaign. Appropriately, it is the highest level of the three main campaigns, expecting a Geralt in at least the early to mid 30s.
Why can’t I start Blood and Wine?
Blood and Wine DLC Quest Start You’ll need to have finished the A Poet Under Pressure quest before you can embark on the new adventure. Go to Mulbrydale in Velen and check out the notice board. Being at least level 35 is advisable – the weakest enemies you’ll face will be at that level.
Can I play Blood and Wine before main story?
Blood and Wine will be self contained, as is Hearts of Stone. That means you may start it any time you wish — it has no bearing on the main story — but it will be tailored to characters that are around level 34.
Can you leave Toussaint?
You can’ t leave Toussaint info on while quests.
How do I access Hearts of Stone?
How to start Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone expansion quest
- Select “Fresh Start” The first quest of Hearts of Stone will automatically be added to your Journal once you complete the Prologue of the base game.
- Load a previously saved game.
- Select “Hearts of Stone Only”
What level should I start Blood and Wine?
Starting a new game An opportunity to set out for the duchy of Toussaint appears no earlier that after completing the main quest A Poet Under Pressure in Novigrad, still you should first make sure Geralt is at least level 34.
Are The Witcher 3 DLCS good?
I personally think both DLC are absolutely integral to the story of The Witcher 3, meaning that the expansions are definitely worth the extra few quid if you haven’t got the game of the year edition already. Just make sure you play the first two games too, yeah? They’re brilliant and woefully unappreciated.
Which is better Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine?
10 Blood and Wine is much bigger Heart of Stones is an excellent DLC too, but it will only keep you occupied for about half the time of Blood and Wine which is something to keep in mind if you’re trying to choose between the two games.
Is Blood and Wine a post game?
Yes the main game is set in the year 1272, where the events of Geralts main story happens. Dettlaffs attack on Beauclair (Blood and Wine) is set three years forward in 1275.
Is The Witcher 3 DLC free?
The downloadable content will come included with the game’s free next-gen update.
How long is Blood and Wine Witcher 3?
Blood and Wine is much larger, featuring 15.5 hours of the main story, 28 hours of side quests and extra activities, and 40.5 hours for completionists.
Witcher 3: How to Start the Blood and Wine DLC and Meet Its Level Requirements
This DLC pack for The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine is one of the largest and most ambitious in recent memory, and it includes an entirely new territory to discover. We’ll show you how to travel to the new Kingdom of Toussaint, as well as what level you’ll need to be in order to control the kingdom after you’ve there.
How to Play Blood and Wine
In Blood and Wine, the majority of the action takes place in Toussaint, a new territory that was introduced and is heavily reminiscent of medieval Southern France. The only way to get there is to finish a quest in Velen called “Envoys, Wineboys,” which will provide you access to Toussaint and the rest of the DLC after you’ve completed the first quest. As soon as you’ve completed this task, you’ll be free to return to Toussaint on your own time and as often as you like.
What Are the Level Requirements for Blood and Wine?
While you are not need to have a specific level in order to play this DLC, it is apparent that the creators intended it to be late-game/endgame content for people who had previously completed the majority of the Witcher 3’s content and were searching for something new to do. The game recommends that you wait until you’re level 34 before doing the Envoys, Wineboys quest, and we wouldn’t argue with that recommendation because all of the opponents in Blood and Wine will be this powerful or even more so.
The pair of colourful knights in Holloway will transport you to Toussaint’s fortress.
Where to Get the “Envoys, Wineboys” Quest
The mission to transport you to Toussaint can be located on any bounty board in Velen, and it is accessible by picking a letter titled “Appeal to Sir Geralt of Rivia, the Bridge his Crest” from the bounty board’s list of letters. In it, some Knights of Toussaint seek Geralt for assistance, and the letter is addressed to him. In order to begin this high-level quest, you must travel to the town of Holloway to meet with your companions. Although there will be some battles before you reach the new zone, it won’t be long until you’re strolling through the dappled vineyards of Toussaint, encountering weird new characters and beasts in plenty.
Depending on your selection, the Envoys, Wineboys quest may contain a fight with bandits.
The hazards of this new world, despite its beauty, are not to be underestimated.
Alternatively, if you’re intending to remain and soak up some of the culture in your own country, check out our guide to putting on Priscilla’s play in Novigrad.
He holds a Master’s degree in creative writing from Sussex, which he obtained by writing on Superman, of all things. It is entirely incorrect to assume he is three children dressed in a large coat, so please refrain from asking.
How to Start Blood and Wine Expansion Quest
Blood and Wine is the most recent expansion pack for The Witcher 3. It takes place in a completely new location known as Toussaint, and it follows a completely fresh and thrilling narrative line. You may either use an existing save or create a new one particularly for it to go through the mission. In this tutorial, we’ll teach you how to begin the Witcher 3 BloodWine DLC quest, depending on your preferred method of playing the game. You might also check out ourWitcher 3 Blood and Wine WalkthroughGuides if anything else in the game is causing you problems as well.
Blood and Wine DLC Quest Start
In order to do this, there are three options:
- Continue reading: This one allows you to utilize your old character to complete the DLC mission. It will be necessary for you to have completed the A Poet Under Pressure quest before you can begin the new adventure. Check see the notice board at Mulbrydale in Velen for further information. It is recommended that you reach at least level 35 because the weakest foes you will encounter will be at that level. Travel to Mulbrydale, which is located in the heart of Velen and west of Oxenfurt. Go to the notice board and take a look at the letter that has a wax seal around it
- A New Beginning: This option will allow you to restart the game from the beginning, with the BloodWine content already installed. Following the completion of the above-mentioned mission and your arrival at the settlement of Mulbrydale, you’ll be free to depart for Toussaint. Only BloodWine Is Allowed: If you accept this option, you will receive a new character at the level of 35, who will be dressed appropriately and despatched to Toussaint on your behalf. Using this method is particularly advantageous if you have lost your previous save data and do not wish to re-enter your previous game’s world.
MORE CONTENT IN Witcher 3
The following one allows you to go through the DLC using your old character. It is necessary for you to have completed the A Poet Under Pressure quest before you can go to the next adventure. Check out the notice board at Mulbrydale, which is located in Velen. You should aim to reach at least level 35 in order to deal with the weakest foes you’ll come across. Continue west from Oxenfurt to Mulbrydale, which is located in the heart of Velen. Pay attention to the letter with the wax seal on the notice board; a new beginning: a new beginning This option will allow you to restart the game from the beginning, with the BloodWine content already loaded into your game folder.
Using this method is particularly advantageous if you have lost your previous save data and do not wish to re-enter your previous game’s environment.
Continuation using a character from the base game
If you want to continue the adventures with a character that you have already used in the original game and, if possible, in Hearts of Stone, it is the greatest option you have. If you have the main game installed, Blood and Wineshould be able to instantly detect any saved game data that has already been created. If you have removed Witcher 3 in the meanwhile, your saved games should still be there on your hard drive, with their default directory being: user nameDocumentsThe Witcher 3gamesaves.
Make certain that your Geralt has attained level 34 or above, which is quite vital.
There is, of course, no requirement to begin using the extension as soon as it is installed.
Starting a new game
You have the option of starting the game from the beginning if you so want. If you choose to do so, the campaign will automatically incorporate the elements of Blood and Wine into its overall framework. The crucial thing to remember is that you will not be able to begin the narrative of the expansion until later in the game.
Even if the possibility to travel to the duchy of Toussaint arrives no sooner than after finishing the primary questA Poet Under PressureinNovigrad, you need first ensure that Geralt is at least level 34 before embarking on your journey.
Starting the adventure using a new character
When there are no saved games on your computer and you are solely interested in going through Blood & Wine, this is the most appropriate choice for you. You have the option of using a character created by the game. It is expected that Geralt will be leveled up to 34 (the minimum recommended for starting the expansion) and will be equipped with the most basic of weapons, armor, oils, potions and equipment for Roach when the expansion launches, giving him a reasonable fighting chance against the challenges that lie ahead in the expansion.
Furthermore, because a “instant character” has, by default, finished all of the tasks from the main narrative, you will be unable to accomplish them with a character that has been created in an instant.
The journey to the duchy of Toussaint
Given how tightly the questEnvoys, Wineboysis tied to your voyage to Toussaint, it is likely that you will get an automatic inclusion in your journal once you have completed all of the conditions indicated above. When you have decided that you are ready to go on this new journey, go to one of the notice boards in Velen and look for the invitation, which is seen in the photo above. Purchase and read it before traveling to the village of Hollyway to meet with Palmerin and Milton. You must arrange a meeting with Palmerin and Milton.
You can either agree to assist Palmerin and Milton in removing bandits from a nearby village before you depart (which will result in an additional fight), or you can simply persuade them to forego the fight and immediately listen to Anna Henrietta’s invitation, as well as learn more about the mysterious monster harassing the duchy’s inhabitants.
The Witcher 3: How to Start the DLC (Heart of Stone & Blood and Wine)
So you’ve been playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for a while now and have decided it’s now time to dive into some of the game’s DLC content. There are a plethora of expansions and DLC packs to explore in this CD Projekt Red title, but theBlood and Wine and Heart of Stoneexpansions are the two most prolific packs of material to play through. Before you set foot in No Man’s Land, you’re probably wondering what requirements you must complete in order to begin playing them, as well as how you should go about starting the tasks.
Using this tutorial, we’ll show you how to begin playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s DLC, including the Blood and Wine expansion pack and the Heart of Stone expansion pack. More information may be found at: A list of the voice actors for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt can be found here.
How to Start the Heart of Stone DLC
Aside from being one of the earliest expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the Heart of Stone DLC is also one of the most popular. The DLC brings Geralt to No Man’s Land and Oxenfurt, where he will be able to explore nearly ten hours of extra material. As soon as you start your game, you’ll see that you already have a task titled ‘Heart of Stone’ in your diary, which you may complete. To begin playing the DLC while still playing your existing game, all you have to do is choose this quest and begin playing.
Alternatively, you may play through the DLC on your own without having it affect your existing saved game state.
You will begin with a Level 32 character that has a few skills and some gear/weapons already equipped to assist you in getting started.
How to Start the Blood and Wine DLC
The Blood and Wine DLC for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is one of the most significant additions for the game, particularly because it introduces a whole new territory into which you may explore. The majority of the DLC takes place in Toussaint, a new territory that was included to The Witcher 3 as part of the expansion’s release. You must first finish the ‘A Poet Under Pressure’ quest before going to the Mulbrydale notice board in Velen to begin the ‘Envoys, Wineboys’ quest. Once you have completed the ‘A Poet Under Pressure’ quest, you can go to Toussaint.
- It’s important to remember that the DLC material is meant for use late in the game’s progression.
- So, if Geralt still has a lot to learn, it’s best to put the Blood and Wine DLC on hold until you’re at a higher level.
- Assuming this is the case, your character will be Level 35 and equipped with sufficient equipment, abilities, and gear to deal with the challenges of Toussaint’s troubled history.
- Check out console commands and mods to get more out of your time with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and discover how much you can do as Geralt and Ciri.
How to start blood and wine? : The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt General Discussions
What is the best way to start a game of blood and wine? In my ng+ run, I have not yet completed the quest that unlocks this DLC. The region is visible on my map, and I have cleaned every message board in Velen and Novigrade, but I have not yet completed the quest that unlocks this DLC. The HoS objectives are visible in my log, but I can’t for the life of me find out how to go to Toussaint’s location. Comments 1 – 4 of 4 are shown. You will not be able to travel to Toussaint on your own. It can only be accessed once the cutscene has been triggered.
- On one of them, you should be able to locate an appeal from Duchess Anna Henrietta.
- The quest is titled: Envoys, Wineboys, and it takes place in the city of Envoys.
- Last edited byBuzzardBee; 22 Jul 2017 at 5:42 a.m.
- When compared to HoS, which is an adaptation of the Faust tale that can occur at any time throughout the game, Blood and Wine is the very last chapter in Geralt’s journey, and the game will behave as if you have already completed the main storyline.
CloudSeeker last revised this post on July 22, 2017 at 12:10 p.m. mAh Yes, it is correct. I completely forgot about it. Thank you both for your assistance; I was concerned that anything had gone wrong. It’s probably time to start working on the primary missions. Comments 1 – 4 of 4 are shown.
Witcher 3: Blood & Wine – How to Access the DLC
See what it takes to access the new Toussaint region, which is featured with The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine expansion, on PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One. If you’re not sure where to begin, we’ve figured out how to get to the all-new, all-massiveToussaint area in CD Projekt RED’s most recent addition,Blood and Wine, which is the largest expansion to The Witcher 3 to date. Following Geralt’s expulsion from the festering battlefields ofWild Hunt, you’ll be given the opportunity to explore a lovely countryside where high-class pleasure meets terrible mysteries from an ancient history.
The straightforward step-by-step instructions provided here will walk you through the process of getting started.
How to Access the DLC
The Witcher 3’sBlood and Wineexpansion may be opened both before and after the start of New Game+. This set of tasks is intended for Geralt at Level 34 or higher, and will be too challenging for lower-level characters. Follow the easy procedures outlined here to get started on your journey to the new territory of Toussaint.
- Travel to Velen and look at the employment postings on the bulletin board. To illustrate, consider the message labeled “Appeal to Sir Geralt of Rivia, the Bridge his Crest”
- When you accept this message, the first Blood and Wine major quest “Envoys, Wineboys” will be launched. In order to meet with the Toussaint Knights, follow the waypoint marker. When you have completed your mission to aid the Knights and completed the quest, you will obtain entry to the territory of Toussaint.
This high-level zone has 90 new missions, 30 new weapons, and 20 new monsters to slay in addition to the existing ones. In terms of scale, the territory is equivalent to Novigrad and No Man’s Land, and the creators estimate that you’ll have more than 25 hours of gameplay to struggle with. If the DLC lives up to the high-quality of vanillaWitcher 3, which we reviewed here, then this should be an add-on that will be remembered for a long time. Make sure to keep coming back here onGameranxas as we go through every part of this expansion.
On Gameranx, you may fully explore the area of Toussaint by following every how-to and tutorial for The Witcher 3: BloodWine:
- DLC-Exclusive Mutations in Witcher 3: BloodWind
- Witcher 3: BloodWine – Armor Dyes Locations | Crafting Guide
- Witcher 3: BloodWine – Corvo Bianco Vineyard Upgrades Guide
- Witcher 3: BloodWine – Grandmaster Witcher Sets Guide
- Witcher 3: BloodWind – Achievements and Trophies in Witcher 3: BloodWind
- Witcher 3: BloodWind – Achievements and Trophies A guide to using the development console in The Witcher 3: BloodWine, including DLC item codes. Witcher 3: BloodWine – Manticore Witcher Set Locations
- Witcher 3: BloodWine – Syanna | RomanceSex Guide
- Witcher 3: BloodWine – Main Quest Boss Battles | TipsTricks
- Witcher 3: BloodWine – Manticore Witcher Set Locations
- Getting to Know Grandmaster Smith in Witcher 3: BloodWine
- Witcher 3: ‘Turn and Face the Strange’ DLC Puzzle Solutions
- Witcher 3: Patch 1.2 – How to Dupe Gold | Infinite Cash Glitch
- Witcher 3: BloodWine – How to Earn All Endings
- Witcher 3: BloodWine – How to Remove the Wight’s Curse | Guide
- Witcher 3: BloodWine – Aerondight | Best
The Witcher 3: 10 Tips For Completing The Blood And Wine DLC
DLC-Exclusive Mutations in Witcher 3: BloodWind; Witcher 3: BloodWine – Armor Dyes Locations | Crafting Guide; Witcher 3: BloodWine – Corvo Bianco Vineyard Upgrades Guide; Witcher 3: BloodWine – Grandmaster Witcher Sets Guide; Witcher 3: BloodWind – Achievements and Trophies; Witcher 3: BloodWind – Achievements and Trophies in Witcher 3: BloodWind Dev Console Guide | DLC Item Codes for The Witcher 3: BloodWine Detailed information on the Manticore Witcher Set locations in The Witcher 3: BloodWine; The Witcher 3: BloodWine – Syanna |
TipsTricks; The Witcher 3: BloodWine – Manticore Witcher Set locations in The Witcher 3: BloodWine; The Witcher 3: BloodWine – Main Quest Boss Battles in The Witch Witcher 3: BloodWine – Grandmaster Smith Location Guide; Witcher 3: ‘Turn and Face the Strange’ DLC Puzzle Solutions; Witcher 3: Patch 1.2 – How to Dupe Gold |
Guide; Witcher 3: BloodWine – Aerondight |
10Reach Level 35 Or Higher
Despite the fact that theBlood and WineDLC begins at level 35, players are allowed to begin playing the expansion pack before reaching this level. If the player has not yet attained the required level in Blood and Wine, it will be considerably more difficult to overcome the formidable vampires and other creatures that may be encountered within the game. In spite of the fact that it is quite feasible to completeBlood and Winewhile at or below level 35, the player should refrain from attempting to do so because it will be significantly more difficult and opponents in the expansion pack will not scale according to the player’s level.
9Upgrade Or Purchase Equipment Prior To Entering Toussaint
Because this addition pack has a significant increase in difficulty when compared to the original game, players should ensure that their Geraltis is outfitted with the most powerful equipment available before visiting the gorgeous region of Toussaint. It is recommended that if a player has not accomplished many side quests and, as a result, has not earned many powerful weapons and armor, they consider purchasing them from Blacksmiths and Armorers that can be located all throughout the globe.
8Complete Every Side Quest
However, although it may seem like a no-brainer for some players, finishing every side quest is not on everyone’s must-do list due to the fact that it may be time-consuming and there are a number of side missions in the main game that aren’t particularly well filled out in terms of plot development. The side missions in the Blood and WineDLC, on the other hand, are far more fascinating than those in the original game. Apart from that, the side missions in Blood and Wineoften reward players with various pieces of furniture that they may use to personalize Corvo Bianco.
7Read The Tombstones
The tombstones that can be discovered in various graveyards across Toussaint are amusing, yet many players simply overlooked them because they aren’t related to any of the objectives. These tombstones mainly make reference to the lore discovered in The Witcher 3and notably inBlood and Wine, and they frequently contain comedy that is absent from the rest of the game’s narrative. Despite the fact that this advice will not assist players in defeating the formidable creatures that can be found in the expansion pack, it is something that every player should take the time to experience when traveling over Toussaint.
6Craft Vampire Oil
In order to make Vampire Oil, the player will need four ducal water and two dog tallow on hand. Vampires may be found in abundance across Toussaint, and they play an important role in the primary tale of Blood and Wine. Therefore, the player should be prepared to battle Vampires using Vampire Oil, which may be made by following the instructions in this article.
It is especially vital to have Vampire Oil while finishing the DLC on the Death March difficulty because the damage boost will be necessary for overcoming the Vampire threat on that setting.
5Play Blood And Wine On The Death March Difficulty
It is difficult to complete the Death Marchdifficulty, but with effort comes reward. Because the monsters located in the countryside are some of the fiercest in the game, the Death March difficulty is much more entertaining while traveling the terrain of Toussaint on the Death March mode. When playing on Death March difficulty, the boss battles, in particular, are far more enjoyable than any other challenge in The Witcher 3. It is recommended that players who are looking for a new challenge switch on the Death March difficulty, even if they did not use it during the main game.
4Research The Backstory Of Regis
Despite the fact that the Death Marchdifficulty is difficult, it is rewarding. Because the monsters located in the countryside are some of the most hardest in the game, the Death March difficulty is much more entertaining while traveling the terrain of Toussaint. When playing on Death March difficulty, the boss battles, in particular, are far more enjoyable than any other challenge in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It is recommended that players who are looking for a new challenge switch on the Death March difficulty, even if they did not utilize it in the main game.
3Choose The Right Romance Option During The Main Questline
Without giving anything away, there is a time in the DLC where Geralt’s chosen love interest will come to see him in Toussaint, and we will discuss that later. Even though this has no effect on the main questline of the DLC, it is crucial for the player to select their preferred love interest because they will appear throughout the expansion pack. It is also possible for a few more individuals to come in Toussaint, based on Geralt’s decisions made throughout the main questline during the game’s course.
2Don’t Upset Anna Henrietta
She’s a fascinating character, and she’s one of the most powerful leaders in the Witcheruniverse, which makes her all the more compelling. Despite the fact that Anna Henrietta has a pleasant attitude, she can also be hot-headed and easily irritated by those who treat her disrespectfully. Because Anna Henrietta is one of the most important characters inBlood and Wine, the player should exercise caution when speaking with her, as what they say will have a significant influence on the remainder of the expansion pack’s story.
1Fully Upgrade Corvo Bianco
Because it finally allows Geralt to settle down and have his own piece of land, Corvo Biancois one of the nicest portions of the DLC expansion. In Corvo Bianco, there are a variety of upgrades that the player may purchase, and it is crucial to do so early on because there are a number of improvements that will boost the player’s overall skill level. When Geralt upgrades his library, for example, the amount of XP he earns can be increased. Next: The Witcher 3 – Every Single Boss in the Game (In Order) Female Characters Are Introduced in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Read on to find out more about the author, Michael Caruso (704 Articles Published) Michael works as a writer, gamer, and virtual reality enthusiast.
Writing material that will both entertain and educate others about his favorite video games is something he is really passionate about. Michael, an aspiring writer, is only attempting to spread his enthusiasm for video games to the rest of the world. Michael Caruso has more to say.
How To Start The Witcher 3’s ‘Blood And Wine’
In this bright and sunny day, the video game exploits of monster hunter Geralt of Rivia are drawing to an end, maybe for good. ‘The Witcher 3’ receives its final big piece of DLC today, taking Geralt of Rivia to the vibrant but harsh realm of Toussaint to bring one of the most vast and epic fantasy games of recent memory to a conclusion. We can expect to see creatures, there will be blood, jokes, beautiful landscapes, and the usual sensual scenes for which this series is so well known in the upcoming episodes.
- In this regard, CD Projekt Red provides a number of possibilities.
- As a result, they’ll likely opt for the “continue” option, which allows you to use your old character to complete the new content as long as you’ve completed the “poet under pressure” questline.
- This option will allow you to load up your previous character and then proceed to the notice board in Mulbrydale to see whether the “Envoys, Wineboys” quest is still available.
- Additionally, the DLC includes a “new start” option that does just that: gives you a fresh start.
- It will essentially just create a new character for you, and you will be able to access the new content in the same way you would have done so with your old one, which is convenient.
- If you choose this option, the game automatically creates a level 34 character for you and places you in the middle of the new mission.
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine – Main Quest walkthrough
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the main plot of The Witcher 3’s Blood and Wine DLC expansion, including all of the tasks you’ll encounter along the way. It’s mostly a linear experience, however you can deviate from it at any time to complete supplementary quests, contracts, Gwent games, and other activities as desired. You’ll get pointers on where to pick up tasks and where to collect Relic armour on your journey. It is important to note that towards the conclusion of the quest The Night of the Long Fangs, the plot might go in either path depending on your choice.
There are two tasks to complete that are somewhat distinct from one another. Once you’ve completed these objectives, the storylines will merge for your last battle with the expansion’s ultimate antagonist. The following is the navigation for the walkthrough:
- This page contains information on how to begin the expansion and the missions. Envoys, wineboys, and the Beast of Toussaint are among the characters in this story. Page 2: Instructions on how to accomplish the mission The Cage in the Fou
- A walkthrough for the tasks on page three Where Children Toil, Toys Waste Away, Wine is Sacred, The Man from Cintra, Capture the Castle, and The Night of Long Fangs are just a few of the films that have been released recently. Page 4: The very first of the branching missions is the most bizarre of them all. There is more to life than Hill and Dale
- Page 5: As an alternative, you may try playing What Is Yet to Be Seennext
- Page 6: The storylines have been recombined in preparation for the quests. In this issue: Tesham Mutna, Pomp and Strange Circumstance, and Be It Ever So Humble, which includes information on how to defeat Dettlaff
- In this issue:
Easter Eggs and Secrets in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – 9 of the Best
How to start the Blood and Wine expansion
Like the last DLC, Hearts of Stone, this new addition may be accessed in a variety of ways depending on your preference. In the event that you are still playing the main campaign, you may simply continue and play the DLC alongside the storyline, or you can start a new game and have the game build a Geralt that is appropriately equipped for you. Choosing the second option places the game in a post-ending state, with no plot quests from the Wild Hunt campaign available. However, it is recommended that you be around level 32-34 in order to take on these challenges, so if you’re playing as your own Geralt, it is likely that you’ll be at or near the end of the game anyway.
Make your way to the noticeboard in Mulbrydale, where you’ll read the latest message before continuing on to Stonecutter Settlement. As you get closer, a cut-scene will begin to play; your choices in the accompanying chat will have no effect on the ending, and you’ll soon find yourself in the midst of a swarm of bandits. It is likely that there will be a large number of them, and they will attempt to outflank you with crossbows, but they should not pose too much of a threat in general. It will be revealed why you have been summoned when the battle is ended, and after accepting the contract, the quest will be completed and you will be taken to Toussaint’s new sections.
The Beast of Toussaint
Your tranquil introduction to the region will not last long, as you will soon find yourself in the midst of a battle against the colossalGolyat. You should be safe as long as you keep out of range of his swinging homemade club, which is weak to Ogroid Oil and Quen. He is also pretty slow and ponderous, so you should be able to get away with it if you stay out of range. Following Milton to the side of the river once he’s dead and after the dialogue is done, loot the corpse and then leave. To find the footprint trail, use your Witcher senses to track it down to the river and follow it along.
If you strike them when they reach the “ready to blow” stage, you will be stunned, and they will explode, doing splash damage to you and everyone around you.
Examining the net on the farthest of the little islands will then inspire you to inspect the others for more clues, so hop into the river when you’ve finished with the net on the farthest.
As soon as you’ve completed your inspection and obtained the clue, proceed to the inn for some additional discussion, in which your choices will have no effect on the final conclusion once again Before leaving the inn, look to your left for a noticeboard with a number of side missions, including Wine Wars: Belgaard, Knight for Hire, Mutual of Beauclair’s Wild Kingdom, and Gwent: To Everything – Turn, Turn, Tournament!, as well as the contract Big Game Hunter.
- Make your way to the marker.
- Examine the corpses with your Witcher senses, then read the new bestiary article to learn about the Bruxae (who are vulnerable to Moon Dust explosives, Vampire Oil, Black Blood, and Yrden) before proceeding down the cellar.
- When you go to the front door, get ready for a battle.
- Once she becomes visible, use target lock to keep track of her movements because she moves extremely swiftly.
- Due to the beast’s toughness and resistance to direct strikes, your best bet is to use a Samum bomb or an Aard blast to entice it towards the wall.
- It has a handful of ranged strikes, so keep your distance and be prepared to roll to the side as it starts to move.
To begin, follow the duchess to the gardens, where you must rapidly select one of the discussion options available – it doesn’t really matter which one, because you must still locate both things.
- Golden Fish: Head to the boats in the lake below, then plunge into the water and study the fishes with your Witcher senses. Then you’ll realize you were just a few seconds too late, and a cut-scene will take over from there, and you’ll be left with a key. In the event that you reach the indicated place, a cutscene will begin to play and the “unicorn” will bolt away. Acquire the apple from the surrounding picnickers and then follow your quarry in order to obtain the second clue.
The next sign is “greenhouse,” and if you find it, you’ll be prompted to enter a spectacular pursuit cut-scene, when you’ll come face to face with The Beast. Although the next encounter is unwinnable – when either you or your opponent’s health begins to dwindle, an old acquaintance will interfere – it is an excellent opportunity to get some familiarity with its techniques, so try to land a few punches if you are in the position to do so. Using ourWitcher 3 walkthrough and guide, you will be able to complete the main plot, as well as theWandering in the Dark andFamily Mattersmissions, and ultimately reach one of several possibleWitcher 3 endings.
Learn about the best Witcher 3 builds, the greatest Witcher 3 modifications, how to generate money in Witcher 3, where to discover Places of Power, and how to do Witcher 3 crafting and Witcher 3 Alchemy, among other things.
Other resources include:
- In The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine, there are several secondary quests to do. In The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, there are contracts to be signed. In The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, you’ll learn where to find all of the Witcher merchandise. Mutations in The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt guide for the main game
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine guide and walkthrough
You’ll find everything you need to make the most of Geralt’s last journey, including quests, side quests, boss hints, and additional activities, right here. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released for Nintendo Switch this week, and it will include the Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine expansion packs. Presenting a completely new continent that is loaded with missions and open-world content that provides around 20 hours of gameplay, Blood and Wine takes us on an epic journey through the realm of chivalric knights, creeping monsters, and copious amounts of red wine.
Collect some yummy riches, take on some of the fiercest animals you’ll ever face, enjoy the companionship of a diverse cast, and drink Geralt into a stupor in this action-packed adventure.
Everything you need to know about Blood and Wine is included in our The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt guide and walkthrough, so check it out today!
Blood and Wine main quest walkthrough
After downloading and installing Blood and Wine, seek for a new notice board post on notice boards around Velen to complete the first mission in the game. Alternatively, you can choose to play a solo version in which Geralt has been leveled up and is outfitted in passable end-game gear. The difficulty of Blood and Wine is greater than the difficulty of Blood and Wine with a Geralt who has seen and done the majority of the Wild Hunt’s actions.
The primary plot quest takes a number of different paths here:
- Beyond the Hill and Dale branch are: Blood Simple (optional)
- Blood Simple (required)
Beyond Hill and Dale
A post-ending adventure, titled Be It Ever So Humble, concludes the main plot of Blood and Wine: A Game of Thrones.
For further information, please see our guide to the Blood and Wine endings.
There are a slew of side tasks to complete in Blood and Wine, and some of them are just hilarious. As we come across them, we’ll add their titles and suggested levels to this page, along with any acquisition comments.
Knight for Hire
- A plethora of side tasks may be found in Blood and Wine, some of which are quite fantastic. As we come across them, we’ll add their names and suggested levels to this page, along with any acquisition notes we may have about them.
No Place Like Home
- There is no level. Obtainable by default during the main quest line
Turn and Face The Strange
- There is no level. While exploring Beauclair, this item was automatically obtained.
The Warble of a Smitten Knight
- Level 35, which was automatically obtained throughout the main mission
- Level 36, beside the armorer and blacksmith in Beauclair, there is an exclamation mark.
Fists of Fury: Toussaint
- In Beauclair, the exclamation mark or notice boards are located on level 37.
Father Knows Worst
- An exclamation point outside a Beauclair store on Level 40.
- There is an exclamation point between Mere-Lachaislongue Cemetery and Trestamara Hunting Lodge on Level 40.
A Knight’s Tales
- A notice board at the Castel Ravello Vineyard is located on level 40.
The Hunger Game
- Interact with Marlene at Corvo Bianco after calmly resolving a confrontation during La Cage au Fou
- This is the 42nd level.
Mutual of Beauclair’s Wild Kingdom
- An exclamation mark on a road running north-west from Dun Tynne Crossroads marks the 44th level. Possibly the most enjoyable side quest in The Witcher 3
The Perks of Being a Jailbird
- Test your skills on Level 49 by looking for a loose stone on a wall towards the beginning of Burlap is the New Stripe.
Secondary quests – Wine Wars
- Level 37 is a difficult level to navigate. Near the Cockatrice Inn, there is a notice board. The quest chain begins.
Wine Wars: Vermentino
- The exclamation point at the Nilfgaardian Embassy in Beauclair is on Level 45.
The Tufo Monster
A whole new deck, a brand new collecting quest, a tournament, and more are all on the way. Check out ourWitcher 3: Wild Hunt tutorial on how to kick ass in Gwent if you need help learning the game.
The Skellige deck
- Everything from an entirely new deck to a brand-new collecting mission to a tournament has been included! (If you need help learning how to play Gwent, check out ourWitcher 3: Wild Hunt tutorial on how to kick ass in Gwent).
Gwent: To Everything – Turn, Turn, Tournament
- Included are suggestions on how to play as Skellige in order to win the tournament
Gwent: Never Fear, Skellige’s Here
- With this guide to NPC locations in Gwent, you can complete your collection in no time.
- Gameplay is an open world with random treasure hunts and walkthroughs
Grandmaster Feline Gear
- Acquire top-tier light armor with a little of petty theft, and provide Geralt the hood he’s always wanted
Grandmaster Wolven Gear
- Once again, Geralt’s well-toned body will be adorned with another gorgeous pair of Witcher gear.
Grandmaster Manticore Gear
- Before you decide to go after this one, look up the term “manticore.”
Grandmaster Ursine Gear
- Is Geralt of Rivia a bear? He has the potential to be. For starters, you should grow out your beard
Grandmaster Griffen Gear
- The addition of this armour set to one of the most well-balanced in the game is a welcome addition.
New open-world activities
Identify and interact with unknown markers scattered around the landscape to get access to all of the standard open-world activities such as abandoned places and guarded valuables – as well as some unique activities special to Toussaint.
- Identify and interact with unknown markers scattered around the landscape to get access to all of the traditional open-world activities such as abandoned locations and guarded valuables – as well as some new activities exclusive to Toussaint.
- High-level bandits’ strongholds with a name boss battle at the end of the game’s story. Beat them and get out of there to keep the area safe.
Knight Errant in Distress
- A knight is being beaten up by several bandits! Make an effort to eliminate them before the knight dies. It doesn’t matter if he does, just go ahead and pillage everything.
In addition, you may read our The Witcher 3 main quest guide and our Hearts of Stone walkthrough for more information.
Blood and Wine
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s second and final addition, Blood and Wine, is now available. In conjunction with the Hearts of Stoneexpansion, it was announced on April 7, 2015. It was published on May 31, 2016, for all three platforms: PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4. The Nintendo Switch version of the game was published on October 15, 2019.
It will transport Geralt to a realm unblemished by conflict, where an aura of carefree indulgence and knightly ceremony conceals an old, brutal truth. Blood and Wine is a 20-hour-plus story that will introduce the all-new in-game area ofToussaint and will take him to a land untouched by war. The expansion introduces new characters, new deadly creatures, new armors, new weapons, and a new deck of cards called the Gwent deck of playing cards. In addition to the so-called Mutations, it will offer a new gameplay mechanism called armor dyeing to the mix.
Its material is accessible both before and throughout the New Game + experience.
With all other paths heading to dead ends, only awitcher stands a chance of solving the secret and surviving the horror that lurks in the shadows.
It is filled with terrible acts, surprise turns, romance, and deception.
- Discover a completely new region in The Witcher’s enormous open world — Toussaint, the country of wine
- The kingdom of wine, Toussaint, is a whole new area to discover in The Witcher’s enormous open world.
- Track down an elusive beast that has been ravaging the land
- Solve the mystery of the weird crimes — study a sequence of terrible murders and decode the pattern to forecast who will be the next victim to perish. Investigate the sordid secrets of Toussaint’s capital, Beauclair, by exploring the city during the day and asking inquiries at night. Use new equipment and items, as well as your own skill, to slay enemies that have never been seen before in the series.
- Begin your ultimate adventure in a world that is still filled with things to see and do
- Begin your last mission in a world that is still filled with things to see and do.
In the Witcher series, there has never been an area like Toussaint, and it features the following items:
- In the Witcher series, there has never been a region like Toussaint, and it has the following elements:
See Mutations for the main page (Blood and Wine). There are 12 new skills that will change the game. Obtained by the use of novel research mechanisms. By playing in NG+ mode, you will be able to access their ultimate potential. Here are a few illustrations of mutations:
- An alternative to death is that the Player is healed and gains damage immunity. A sign has the potential to land crucial hits. A critical strike from asignexplode causes enemies to die instantaneously
- Opponents that are knocked down by Aardfreeze perish instantly. Opponents who have not been knocked down are rendered immobile.
The UI (user interface) has been considerably revised to make better use of available space while also increasing content information and identification flow. All readable books have been relocated to the glossary area, and looting a readable book now results in a notice that gives immediate access to the entry it contains. Also available for rotation is Geralt of Rivia’s model, which appears in the Statistics tab. This information is available to all players who have Patch 1.20 installed. UI panels that have been redesigned: Character panel from the past Character panel has been redesigned.
Crafting panel from the past Modifications to the Crafting panel Inventory panel from the past Inventory panel has been redesigned. Shop interface from the past Shop interface has been redesigned. Statistics panel from the past The Statistics Panel has been redesigned.
See Blood and Wine quests for a comprehensive list of all of the quests available in the expansion.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine Trailer is now available for viewing (“Final Quest”) Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine “New Region” in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game Development Diary for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – BloodWine The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine is a role-playing game (teaser trailer) Toussaint’s GDC Dialogues slide from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Design for a wine festival concept art Design of the tournamentConception design of the route to Beauclair Visualizing the atmosphere of Toussaint, Louisiana. The surroundings of the town of Toussaint A New Land Is Awaiting You A Beauclair smorgasbord I’ve become entangled in a fantastical world. Achieving success in receiving the ribbon Tourney festival is an event that takes place over a period of time. The Duke and Duchess of Regis Geralt and his band of bandits Geralt and the Giant (Geralt and the Giant) Geralt is doing an autopsy.
Image used as a placeholder Beauclair is depicted in the first screenshot.
Wallpaper provided by the government At the Game Developers Convention 2016, the CDPR crew wore T-shirts that included the company’s logo for the first time.
- Wine festival concept image created in Photoshop. Tournament concept artConcept art for the route to Beauclair Visualizing the future of Toussaint, Louisiana. Surrounding areas in and around TOUSSAINT We Have Arrived in a New Land An opulent Beauclair banquet Perplexed and befuddled in a fantasy world The ribbon has been awarded to you. Festival of tournaments The Duke and Duchess of Regis are married. Gunslinger Geralt and his henchmen Geralt and the Giant are two characters from the fantasy novel Geralt and the Giant. In the process of doing an autopsy, Geralt A huge centipede appears to Geralt, who must fight it off and survive. This is a picture used as a placeholder. Beauclair appears in the first screenshot. The very first screenshot depicts a vineyard setting. Wallpaper provided by the company At the Game Developers Convention 2016, the CDPR crew wore T-shirts using the logo for the first time.
- The Last Wish
- Sword of Destiny
- Something Ends, Something Begins
- Reasons of State
- House of Glass
- Fox Children
- Killing Monsters
- Matters of Conscience
- The Curse of Crows
- The Witcher Library Edition
- Of Flesh and Flame
- Skellige’s most wanted
- Uncivil War
- Roach Revealed
- Roach Revealed, Roach Revealed, Roach Revealed, Roach Revealed, Roach Revealed, Roach Revealed, The Iorveth is nowhere to be found.
- Legendary descriptions
- Stories from The Witcher’s realm
- The Witcher’s World
- Dynastic descriptions
- Tales of the Northern Realms
- A Fractured Land: Tales of the Northern Realms
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Witcher 4: Assassins of Kings
- There are several Witcher games available, including Gwent: The Witcher Card Game, The Witcher Tales: Thronebreaker, The Witcher Adventure Game, and the The Witcher Role-Playing Game. Wiedmin: Gra Wyobrani
- Wiedmin: Przygodowa Gra Karciana
- Wiedmin: Gra Wyobrani
- The Witcher: Outcast
- The Witcher: Scars of Betrayal
- The Witcher Battle Arena, The Witcher: Crimson Trail, The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf, and The Witcher: Versus are all games in the Witcher series.
- The Hexer (TV series)
- The Hexer (film)
- The Witcher (TV series)
- The Witcher (film)
- The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf
- The Witcher: Blood Origin
- Collections include: The Witcher Artbook, The Witcher: Assassins of Kings Artbook, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Artbook, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Artbook. The Witcher is a fantasy role-playing game developed by CD Projekt RED.
- Music inspired by The Witcher
- Music inspired by The Witcher
- The Witcher 2 soundtrack
- The Witcher 3 soundtrack
- The Hexer soundtrack
- The Witcher soundtrack on Netflix
Blood and Wine quests
This page serves as a locating tool, listing all of the missions in theBlood and Wineexpansion in a table style that may be sorted. To view a quest walkthrough, simply click on the name of the mission. Here is further information about the numerous quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: more information can be found at:
|Envoys, Wineboys||34||Stonecutters’ Settlement||Bandits,Zorg|
|The Beast of Toussaint||35||The Cockatrice Inn,Corvo Bianco,Tourney Grounds,Palace Gardens||Golyat,The Bruxa of Corvo Bianco,Shaelmaar from the Emperor of Nilfgaard|
|Blood Run||36||Palace Gardens,Beauclair||The Beast of Beauclair|
|La Cage au Fou||39||Mère-Lachaiselongue Cemetery,Trastamara Estate,Tesham Mutna Ruins||Kikimore,Scurver,rotfiend,ghoul,fleder|
|Where Children Toil, Toys Waste Away||42||Mère-Lachaiselongue Cemetery,Beauclair Port||Workers (fistfight)|
|Wine is Sacred||42||Beauclair Palace,Castel Ravello,Fort Astre Ruins||Panther|
|The Man from Cintra||43||Beauclair|
|Capture the Castle||47||Count de la Croix’s Mill||Roderick, Soldiers|
|The Night of Long Fangs||47||Beauclair||Bruxa,Alp,Fleder,Katakan,Garkain|
|Beyond Hill and Dale.||47||Land of a Thousand Fables||Wicked Witch,pixies,wolves,Longlocks,Three Little Pigs,Big Bad Wolf,Cloud Giant|
|Blood Simple||47||La Compassion Orphanage||Alpha Garkain|
|What Lies Unseen||47||Cave southwest fromBeauclair||Protofleders|
|Tesham Mutna||49||Tesham Mutna Ruins||Dettlaff van der Eretein(optional)|
|Pomp and Strange Circumstance||49||Beauclair,Mère-Lachaiselongue Cemetery||Bruxa, Attackers (fistfight)|
|Burlap is the New Stripe||49||Beauclair|
|Be It Ever So Humble.||49||Corvo Bianco|
|Quest Name||Unmarked||Cutoff Point||Level||Location(s)||Enemies|
|A Knight’s Tales||No||n/a||40||North ofPatrice Glade, southeast ofFox HollowLynx Crag||n/a|
|A Portrait of the Witcher as an Old Man||No||n/a||43||The Gran’placeBeauclair PalaceRosetree HillDuchaton Crest||NekkersGriffin|
|Amidst the Mill’s Grist||No||Wine is Sacred||n/a||Count de la Croix’s Mill||Peasants|
|Big Feet to Fill||No||n/a||40||Ardaiso QuarryProphet Lebioda Statue||n/a|
|Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group||No||n/a||n/a||Bandits|
|Big Feet to Fill: The First Group||No||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Big Feet to Fill: The Fourth Group||No||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Big Feet to Fill: The Second Group||No||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Big Feet to Fill: The Third Group||No||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Duck, Duck, Goosed!||No||Tesham Mutna||47||Land of a Thousand Fables||PixiesBandits|
|Extreme Cosplay||No||n/a||40||Doren Alma Estate||Living Statues|
|Father Knows Worst||No||n/a||37||Albertus Grotto||Kikimore workersKikimore warrior|
|Fists of Fury: Toussaint||No||n/a||36||Beauclair||n/a|
|Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite!||No||n/a||36||Beauclair||Knight errant(optional)|
|Gwent: Never Fear, Skellige’s Here||No||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Gwent: To Everything – Turn, Turn, Tournament!||No||n/a||38||The PheasantryinHauteville||n/a|
|Knight for Hire||No||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Master Master Master Master!||No||n/a||40||n/a|
|Mutual of Beauclair’s Wild Kingdom||No||n/a||46||Trading Post||Silver Basilisk|
|No Place Like Home||No||n/a||n/a||Corvo Bianco||n/a|
|Of Sheers and a Witcher I Sing||No||n/a||43||Beauclair||ArchesporeBeau DuvallSquires(optional)|
|Paperchase||No||n/a||36||Cianfanelli BankatThe Gran’place||Bank customer Guards(optional)|
|Raging Wolf||No||n/a||40||Beauclair Port||n/a|
|The Hunger Game||No||n/a||42||Corvo BiancoTrastamara Hunting Cottage||n/a|
|The Perks of Being a Jailbird||No||Be It Ever So Humble.||n/a||Toussaint Prison||n/a|
|The Warble of a Smitten Knight||No||Capture the Castle||35||Tourney GroundsRosetree Hill||WightPanthersBarghest|
|The Words of the Prophets Are Written on Sarcophagi||No||n/a||40||Lebioda’s temple||Great Beggar’s Ghost|
|There Can Be Only One||No||n/a||43||Lac Célavy||Hermit|
|Till Death Do You Part||No||n/a||36||The Clever Clogs TavernTemple Cemetery||Grave robbers(optional)Archespores(optional)|
|Turn and Face the Strange||No||n/a||35||BeauclairBeach nearMère-Lachaiselongue Cemetery||DrownersPanthersGargoylePale Widow|
|Vintner’s Contract: Chuchote Cave||No||n/a||40||Chuchote Cave||Arachnomorphs|
|Vintner’s Contract: Cleaning Those Hard-to-Reach Places||No||n/a||43||Gray Grotto||Gargoyles|
|Vintner’s Contract: Duchaton Crest||No||n/a||43||Duchaton Crest||Shaelmaar|
|Vintner’s Contract: Dun Tynne Hillside||No||n/a||40||Giant centipedes|
|Vintner’s Contract: Rivecalme Storehouse||No||n/a||37||Rivecalme Storehouse (west ofDulcinea Windmill)||GhoulsAlghoul|
|Wine Wars: Belgaard||No||n/a||37 and 39||Plegmund’s BridgeBelgaard Vineyard||Endrega workersEndrega droneEndrega warriorGiant centipedesSlyzardBandits|
|Wine Wars: Consorting||No||n/a||40||Plegmund’s Bridge||n/a|
|Wine Wars: Coronata||No||n/a||37||Forest HerbariumPittapatte River Crossing||ArchesporesRock trollsBandits|
|Wine Wars: The Deus in the Machina||No||Wine Wars: Belgaard(second part)||42||Abandoned Storehouse||Archespores|
|Wine Wars: Vermentino||No||n/a||37||Dantan GladeHerbalist’s HutPavone Slope||RotfiendsArchesporesBandits|
|Quest Name||Unmarked||Cutoff Point||Level||Location(s)||Enemies|
|Big Game Hunter||No||n/a||37||Chuchote Cave||Bear(optional)Panthers(optional)Giant centipede|
|Contract: Bovine Blues||No||n/a||38||Ardaiso QuarryFort Ussar RuinsProphet Lebioda Statue||SlyzardsSlyzard Matriarch|
|Contract: The Tufo Monster||No||n/a||48||Tufo||The Monster of Tufo|
|Equine Phantoms||No||n/a||44||Pinastri’s HermitageMont Crane Cemetery||Umbra|
|Feet as Cold as Ice||No||n/a||45||NearNilfgaardian EmbassyinBeauclairCave north ofPalace Gardens||ArchesporesGrottore|
|Quest Name||Unmarked||Cutoff Point||Level||Location(s)||Enemies|
|Applied Escapology||No||n/a||40||Toussaint Prison||Drowners|
|Around the World in. Eight Days||No||n/a||40||n/a|
|But Other Than That, How Did You Enjoy the Play?||No||n/a||43||Seidhe Llygad Amphitheater||Phantom of the Amphitheater|
|Coin Doesn’t Stink||No||n/a||37||Pittapatte River CrossingCoronata Vineyard||n/a|
|Don’t Take Candy from a Stranger||No||n/a||37||Vermentino Vineyard||Rotfiends|
|Filibert Always Pays His Debts||No||n/a||48||CasteldacciaAbandoned Estate||Specter|
|Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Feline Gear||No||n/a||40||Villa VedetteArthach Palace RuinsPits of Brume||BanditsArchespores|
|Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Griffin Gear||No||n/a||40||Fort Ussar RuinsMont Crane Castle||Slyzard(dependent)Slyzard Matriarch(dependent)Bandits(dependent)Moreau’s Golem|
|Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Manticore Gear||No||n/a||40||Bastoy Prison RuinsLebioda’s templeMurky DelveLake of Cleansing||Alp(optional)PantherGreat Beggar’s GhostBruxae(optional)Archespore(optional)Kikimore workersBandits(optional)|
|Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Ursine Gear||No||n/a||40||Tufo VineyardOwl Eye Grottos||Giant centipedes|
|Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Wolven Gear||No||n/a||40||WraithsBarghestsGiant centipede|
|Spoontaneous Profits!||No||n/a||42||Trastamara Estate RuinsThe PheasantryDanamebi Temple Ruins||Beann’shie(optional)|
|The Black Widow||No||n/a||37||West ofFlovive||Drowners|
|The Curse of Carnarvon||No||n/a||46||2archespores|
|The Inconstant Gardener||No||n/a||37||n/a|
|The Last Exploits of Selina’s Gang||No||n/a||37||Temple CemeteryOrlémurs Cemetery||Grave Robbers|
|The Suffering of Young Francois||No||n/a||47||Cutterin Manor||WraithsSpriggan|
|The Toussaint Prison Experiment||No||n/a||47||Bastoy Prison Ruins||Alp|
|Waiting for Goe and Doh||No||n/a||40||Northeast ofTermes Palace Ruins, across the river.||n/a|
|What Was This About Again?||No||n/a||43||Riverbank betweenPlegmund’s BridgeandThe Silver Salamander Inn||Shaelmaar|